Want to Enroll?
In an effort to make your enrollment process as smooth as possible, please complete the online portion on or after Thursday, July 22. Most people can complete all the enrollment process online. Please complete online enrollment prior to August 4, 2022. If you need assistance, then make an in-person by appointment starting August 1, 2022.
Make sure you have the following documents to help you enroll your student:
- Completed online registration (www.enrollcfb.com – print out & bring your confirmation when done)
- Utility/cable/insurance bill with address
- Student birth certificate
- Parent/guardian driver’s license/ID/passport
- Immunization record
If you are a temporary guardian, you will need a Notarized Power of Attorney.
If you are living with someone else in the district or without a lease, you will need a Notarized Proof of Residency.
- August 4 (6th Grade), 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- August 8 (7th & 8th Grade), 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.